|Table of contents, № 5, 2012.|
· Liability for antimonopoly offences: a judicial and constitutional perspective
Evgeny TARIBO, Head of Constitutional Framework of Public Law, Russian Constitutional Court, PhD in Law
· Trade-related antimonopoly disputes..................................................
Georgy YACHMENEV, Chairman of the Panel of Judges, the Fourth Arbitration Court of Appeal, PhD in Law
· The power industry: pricing procedure and judicial precedent
Daria OGNEVSKAYA – Head of Judicial Work, Legal Department, Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service
· The law on trade: discrimination issues
Evgeny MUSHTA, Senior Associate, Pepeliaev Group
· Private law actions. What is wrong with them?
Yuly TAI, Managing Partner, Bartolius Attorneys-at-Law
· The right of a monopolist to select a counterparty
Kirill CHORAKAEV, antimonopoly law expert, Chastnoe Pravo Legal Advice Agency
Point of view
· Antimonopoly policy: a time of change
Oxana MIGITKO, Senior Associate, Pepeliaev Group
Forums and Conferences
Events worth noting
To be continued
· Agreement on the unified competition principles and rules: implementation stages
Tatiana Chesnokova, Head of Monitoring Compliance with Unified Competition Rules, Department of Competition Policy and State Procurement Policy, Eurasian Economic Commission
· Competition vs corruption: the correlation of legislative requirements.........
Eduard BEKESCHENKO, Partner, international law firm Baker & McKenzie, Moscow office
Anton SUBBOT, Associate, international law firm Baker & McKenzie, Moscow office
· Strategic investments: new initiatives of the Federal Antimonopoly Service
Partner, Legal Department, Ernst & Young, PhD in Law
Legal Advisor, Legal Department, Ernst & Young
· State procurements: where is the boundary between client needs and restriction of competition?
Maria KANUNTSEVA, Senior Advisor
Kamenskaya & Partners Legal Company
· Can the date on which an advance was paid affect access to bidding?
Yaroslav KULIK, Senior Associate, Art de Lex
· ‘Vertical’ agreements in the NAFTA countries: experience of Mexico and the USA
Ksenia BELIKOVA, Associate Professor, Civil and Employment Law Department, Law Faculty, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, J.D.
Case law overview
Maria Sedykh, Associate, Pepeliaev Group